Finance and Administration Officer
Introduction: Our Client is a medium sized company running a number of outpatient health centers in Nairobi seeks to fill the above vacancy arising from business growth and expansion.
The major responsibility is to help the Company set up clear systems, structure and procedure for revenue management, internal controls, financial reporting, procurement and people management.
Job Brief: Reporting to the MD, the jobholder will head the Finance, Administration and Procurement functions.
The job holder will supervise a team of assistants in each functional area and spend the first few months setting up systems, structures and procedures to assure efficiency, smooth flow of processes, accountability, compliance with the relevant laws and proper reporting.
Major duties include;
- Ensure books of accounts are properly maintained.
- Ensure all bills and invoices to corporate clients comply with MOU with clients.
- Ensure collection of all revenue due to the Company
- Develop systems for tracking all inventory and ensuring all consumables in the health care process are charged for
- Ensure Insurance companies pay bills on time
- Ensure compliance with Company HR Policy and Labour laws in all HR decisions
- Ensure efficient office support services
- Ensure the directors are kept fully informed and updated through a sound reporting framework in each key function.
Person Specifications: We are looking or an energetic and dynamic Accountant with Administration and Human Resource Management experience preferably in the Health Sector with the following qualifications and competencies;
- Minimum professional qualification of CPA (K). Additional professional qualification of at CPS Part I or Diploma in a business field will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years working experience in a small to medium company with well established Finance, HR and Procurement systems.
- Experience in implementation of ICT business systems.
- Must have tact and experience dealing with Company directors.
- Experience in designing and implementing a budgeting and budgetary control system is a must
- Good leadership skills
- Good negotiation skills
Candidates who do not meet these requirements are encouraged to send their CV for our database and other vacancies and not to respond specifically to this advert.
Remuneration: An indicative monthly gross Salary of one hundred thousand (Ksh100,000) . The client is however prepared to negotiate a good pay with the right candidate.
Application: To apply for this position Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. and CC email@example.com with the job title Finance and Administration Officer on the email subject line.