Company Background: Kilimall is the largest online retail store in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones.
Founded in 2014 in Kenya, Kilimall’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
Kilimall is looking for the following specialists:
Seller Marketing Manager
- Research consumer demand and explore ways to increase it.
- Assist with the development and writing of marketing materials, such as plans, recommendations and presentations
- Analyse current and past marketing data to help determine Business Unit (BU) marketing strategy.
- Ensure marketing ideas coincide with the company's brand and mission statement.
- Determine how a product or service is marketed and where; finding the right media helps reach the intended audience and remain within budgeting constraints
- Works with product and brand managers to determine how to best reach an intended demographic
- Helps develop marketing campaign content, such as web advertisements, TV and radio commercials, billboards and other types of content
- Manage the set-up, analysis, and optimization of online ad campaigns
- Daily management of bids, spend and resulting performance to ensure accomplishment of performance goals in alignment with stated objectives
- Ongoing account optimization: structure improvements, targeting improvements (geo, demographic, day-parting, keyword and URL), frequency caps, search query mining, keyword expansion, advanced use of negative keywords, and improvement of bid management processes and algorithms
- Maintain a dashboard for reporting and ongoing analysis and meet ongoing reporting requirements to keep the team informed on performance, optimization, and overall results
- Work closely with external partners and vendors including Google and Yahoo-Bing to maintain support and keep up to date on new features and product capabilities
- Develop and communicate ideas for improving strategies, practices and approaches, and ensure the successful implementation of those ideas.
If you are up to the challenge and do possess the necessary qualification and required skills & experience, please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com on or before 5th March, 2016 indicating the position you are applying for on the mail subject and expected salary in the message body