Country Finance Manager
Our client, a leading global travel retailer operating worldwide seeks to recruit a Country Finance Manager to be in charge finance and accounting especially for the preparation of local accounting in accordance with local legal legislation and tax compliance.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the safeguarding the assets of the company, as well as keeping the internal controls system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain financial information systems to comply with local, global and management purposes
- Ensure the understanding and adherence to standard policies and procedures of the Finance
- Ensure that all transactions have been registered in the period in which incurred and are properly documented. This documentation is kept in accordance with legal requirements
- Prepare and coordinate the forecast or budget process of the local entities
- Maintain frequent communication with operations, as to understand what is happening in the business.
- Advice the DCOO in areas of financial analysis and measures to improve the performance or solve problems of the operations
- Analyze the processes and assess the risks assumed by the operation.
- Inform periodically how effective and efficient are the internal controls applied to the regional compliance and risk manager
- Responsible for the tax compliance of the company
- Responsible for cash management, and preparation of cash flow projections, monitoring of currency exposure
- Coordinate relationship with external auditors and tax advisors or inspectors
- Assist the Country General Manager in Ad-hoc tasks
- Recruit, train and coach the local finance team
- Generate monthly reports for the group data reporting in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS based on instructions received by Group Reporting
- Ensure the timely submission of actual data and forecast / budgets, providing analysis and comments to deviations from actual to budget.
- Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance,
- CPA- K or ACCA Final
- More than 5 years international Finance experience.
- Leadership experience and good analytical skills.
- Experience in the retail industry
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8th March, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected remuneration, on the subject line.