Our Client is an established Cleaning Company with offices in Nairobi and Meru is seeking to employ Mature and Responsible Cleaners.
The Role Purpose: To ensure a clean environment of our clients’ premises and consistently provide quality cleaning services to our valued customers’ at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
General office maintenance, including, but not limited to the following:-
- Trash removal; dusting; cleaning and re-stocking supplies in restrooms, break-rooms, and coffee centers
- Sweeping and mopping floors; vacuuming; window washing; replacing light bulbs;
- Buffing; stripping and waxing floors;
- Cleaning carpets
- Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls
- Clean and disinfect sinks and counter tops
- Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to supervisor
- Arrive to work (client location) at specified times, perform services to established standards and on completion ensure the client’s facility is locked and secure before leaving
- Any other duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Kiswahili
- Friendly and able to deal Professionally with other workers and customers while on site
- Ability to work in a team where members depend on each other to get work done
- The desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities
- Good common sense with the ability to solve practical problems
- A self- starter with the ability to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so.
Education, Certifications and / or Experience
- Ordinary Level Certificate
- A Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) holder can also apply.
- Previous work experience in a cleaning firm will be an added advantage but is not a must.
- A Certificate in customer service is an advantage
- Aged between 20 and 45 years
If you believe you have the qualifications and skills for the above role, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration, email, telephone contacts, and names and addresses of three referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Receipt of applications closes on 11th March 2016.