Job Vacancy: Training & Quality Supervisor
Position Summary: The Account Supervisor serves as the primary account management contact for the client and is responsible for driving performance and ensuring client satisfaction.
The incumbent is expected to consistently provide excellent management to the team, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure the highest level of accuracy and quality.
In addition, the Training Supervisor should build relationships with clients to encourage new business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directing, monitoring and adhering to set out department processes and procedures as per client and organizations expectations
- Train new hires and existing staff on account specific modules and requirements
- Identifying performance gaps and ensures yearly calendar is provided and all contractual trainings for the accounts is conducted
- Ensure individuals and support teams across the accounts are well equipped and updated with required knowledge on products, customer experience
- Provide support to new agents during the nesting period by scheduling coaching sessions.
- Create content for various trainings to be conducted in the account
- Custodian of the knowledge base and ensure it is regularly updated.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, by involving the senior management team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Compile and prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports in a timely manner and in accordance with approved reporting standards
- Provide feedback to the Training & Quality Service Delivery Manager on areas that will improve customer experience, quality and procedures
- Manage the QA team and ensure quality process and targets are met
Education and Experience:
- Tertiary Education (Diploma or Degree)
- Fluent in the English Language
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a Call Center training & quality environment
- Experience in supporting, supervising and motivating professional staff
Key competencies and attributes:
- Extremely detail oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Ability to resolve complaints on an escalated level.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- General management, organizational and time management skills required.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position on the subject line.
Deadline for application is 5th February 2016