Job Title: Sales Supervisor – Furniture Shop
Report to: CEO
Salary: 45K gross + Commissions
Our client prides itself in being a dealer in a wide range of furniture products for both home and office.
They are looking to fill the position of a sales supervisor to motivate, supervise and assist the sales team in selling the company’s products and to achieve the set targets.
- Initiate and coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plan and strategies that will guarantee achievement of target.
- Give assistance and encourage personnel to enhance personal and team target.
- Endeavor to establish an outstanding working relationship with service providers in designated field.
- Work together with colleagues from other departments to improve efficiency and overall service delivery.
- Give prompt reports on crucial issues to direct senior officers, suggest answers where obtainable.
- Supervise essential key account possibilities, make propositions, give suggestions and designate sales target and job obligations to each sales staff.
- Recommend hiring additional staff and make required resources available to accomplishing target objectives and goals.
- Solicit for other job duties needing attention to enhance service and improve customers’ contentment to a reasonable extent.
- Offer inspiration and training of internal sales personnel on how to attain business sales objective.
- Assist team managers to intensify sales via training on sales methods.
- Generate action plans to enhance performance and productive capacity of underperforming staff.
- Be responsible for organizing marketing plans so as to attain sales target stipulated by the organization.
- Help keep the team focused and on track by facilitating meetings and forums where performance and objectives of the team can be discussed.
Skills and Experience Required
- Degree in a Business related course majoring in Sales and Marketing.
- KSCE grade of B and above.
- Must have experience working in the furniture industry.
- Over 3 years working experience in a busy environment as a team leader/supervisor.
- Excellent communication – interpersonal, organizational, good research skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- An outstanding supervisory experience.
- Ability to develop talent and coach relentlessly.
- Ability to create value in the sales process.
- Good leadership traits.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Supervisor – Furniture Shop) to email@example.com before Friday 5th February, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.