ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health, Kenya to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at County and Sub County health facilities.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Applications are invited for the following positions
Location: Kisumu & Machakos with travel to ICAP designated facilities
Overall Job Function: Reporting to the Regional Director, the Quality Assurance & Quality Improvement Officer will help coordinate quality improvement activities at ICAP-supported facilities in the region.
- Communicating performance deficits to ICAP program officers and implementing corrective measures to exceed targets
- Supporting program officers to communicate performance deficits and implementing corrective measures to exceed targets at ICAP-supported facilities
- Train and mentor Health Care Workers on Kenya Health Quality Improvement Framework model
- Coordinate implementation of quality improvement challenges and collaborative QI approaches in the regions
- Support in designing and supporting printing of QI improvement tools
- Degree in health sciences
- Masters in Public Health or Epidemiology
- Experience in project monitoring, and training an advantage
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (either current or former supervisor) should be sent to the
Director- Human Resources,
on or before 12th February 2016.
Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer