A well-established organization seeks to engage with a professional, dynamic and self-respecting professional in the position of:-
Main Purpose of the Job: The Pre-Sales Engineer supports sales productivity and deal flows within the organization.
- Own all technical aspects of the pre-sales cycle.
- Listen to customers’ business needs, determine pain points and devise solutions.
- Technically scope new opportunities (Given what the customer wants, is it technically feasible, what is the level of effort and how long will it take?).
- Work with Account Manager to maintain strategic relationship with clients.
- Attend as many client meetings as possible.
- Provide technical credibility.
- Preparing and evaluating Bill of Material as per the most efficient design.
- Ensuring that the solution is engineered to meet the technical and budgetary requirement of the customer
- Answer technical questions.
- Help client envision the possible.
- Assist sales team in creating/reviewing designs and presentations.
- Ensure technical correctness.
- Develop relationships with client technical staff.
- Managing Vendor relationships to receive appropriate pricing and technical support
- Ensure we are considered thought leaders.
- Ensure that required information is collected the first time for proposals.
- Additional client meeting may be required.
- Ensure that all parties are meeting commitments
Job Skills & Competencies
- Strong value selling skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with others.
- Strong oral and written skills – must be able to present in front of groups and communicate effectively via email.
- Executive level communication skills and demonstrated ability to create effective sales presentations.
- Solid analytical skills to review client’s requirements and propose new creative solutions.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- AutoCAD Knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic/ Telecommunication Engineering.
- Pre-sales experience a definite plus.
- Customer-facing experience in a pre-sales design capacity.
- 3 years’ experience as presales engineer for AV & Low Current Systems.
Qualifying candidates to kindly send their detailed CVs on or before, 5th January, 2016 to the following address:
Business Partner Consulting - (BPC Africa)
Email address: email@example.com
Tel: +254 712 316 888