Pasta Plant Manager
Our client is a company in Djibouti East Africa with a new startup of a pasta plant.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and running a high margin productivity portfolio of products that enables the short and long term growth of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide & steer the strategic direction of the company.
- Responsible for P&L and reporting to owners
- Strategy Formulation and Execution of the company with a workforce of 70+ employees
- Formulate the strategic direction of the company.
- Initiated and launching and branding of the company
- Achieved a record of sales, production and a net profit in line with business plan
Knowledge and Skills:
- Food technologist or mechanical engineering degree would be a plus
- MBA or management equivalent degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the manufacturing or plant management
- Preferably management of pasta plant ideally PAVAN plant systems
- Strong experience of management
- English or French proficiency
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 4th March, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.