Job Title: Office Manager
Industry: PR and Advertising
Reports to: MD
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is a leading global public relations consultancy firm.
They seek to hire a well seasoned, assertive and results oriented qualified individual to fill the role of an Office Manager who will be supporting the MD and the company operations by maintaining office systems.
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Implementing office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports
- Liaising with suppliers, organizations and other members of the region
- Prepare time sheets.
- Supporting with adhoc projects and events.
- Local, international travel arrangements including flights and ground arrangements.
- Internal – department members, colleagues across the business, including international.
- External – suppliers, service providers, journalists and media professionals.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, a post graduate will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years experience offering executive support to various competing departments
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and recommend a practical response
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supportive, inspiring and motivational team player
- Commercially aware
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Office Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 10th February, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.