Our client is a company in Djibouti, East Africa with a new startup of a pasta plant.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and running a high margin productivity portfolio of products that enables the short and long term growth of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of the machine systems
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
- Responsible for chain adjusting , gearbox , motors , bearings , oil changing
- Ensuring security and safety of the machine
- Maintain and clean machines before and after every shift
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures
- Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
- To liaise closely with the Team leader in all matters pertaining to the efficient operation of the equipment with regard to any aspect that may affect the relevant documentation.
- To maintain and attend to all manufacturing equipment
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Confirmed experience in mechanical maintenance of plants, preferably in pasta plant production maintenance
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a mechanical operator
- Ability to learn and follow training on maintenance program in English or in French
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 12th February, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.