Job Title: Finance and Administrative Officer
Industry: Real Estate
Salary: 40K - 50K
Kazini Africa Trust is recruiting a Finance and Administrative Officer for one of our clients.
Due to continuous growth and demands, our client is seeking a self-driven, target oriented, energetic, ambitious, self-motivated individual; keen on a career enhancing opportunity to fill the Administrative Accounts Assistant Position.
- Preparation of asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documentation of financial transactions by entering account information.
- Preparation of Audit Schedules and providing explanation to audit queries.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls.
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and withholding tax payment.
- Ensuring all subsidiary ledgers are reconciled to Control Accounts in General ledger.
- Payment of import duties and taxes and ensuring compliance with import procedures.
- Qualified Accountant CPA (K).
- 4 years’ experience working in a Legal firm. A MUST.
- Strong consolidation knowledge and experience.
- Statutory understanding.
- Financial Accounting packages would be advantageous.
- Technical in accounting rules.
- Level: Middle Level Accountant.
If you are motivated and energetic, possessing the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV quoting the job title “Finance and Administrative Officer” on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th February 2016.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.