Please note it is important that the candidates satisfy the following criteria:
- Diploma or Certificate in Civil/Structural Draughtsmanship
- Excellent command of TEKLA and/or AutoCAD at an advanced level
- ArchiCAD an added advantage
- 3 – 5 Years’ Experience in draughting and checking of fabrication drawings for structural steelwork and other components for industrial buildings in Tekla and/or AutoCAD
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel and Power-point) with excellent command of oral and written English and Kiswahili
- Good knowledge of structural draughting processes and procedures in a steel fabrication company
- Knowledge of Estimating and Quantity Surveying will be an advantage.
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of honesty/integrity, results oriented, ability to deliver under pressure
- Possession of National ID
Applications must include ALL of the following: job title, detailed CV, candidate's email address and daytime phone #, minimum 3 professional references (with email & daytime phone # for each one) and current salary (pay-slip proof required).
A FULL pdf set of fabrication drawings for an industrial or commercial building that you have personally drawn.
If you meet the above and you are up for the task, send your CV plus necessary documentations with the Subject Draughtsman to firstname.lastname@example.org remember to highlight the position indicating draughtsman
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply if you meet either all or at least any of the requirements