Our client, a leading Corporate Cab and Tour Company wishes to recruit a CPA Graduate Accountant to join their team of professionals.
The successful candidate shall be in charge of managing all the financial control systems in the organization.
Nature of Work: Permanent
Reporting To: Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage both the debtors and creditors accounts on time
- Solid background in preparing and analyzing financial statements
- Inventory Management
- Payroll administration and tax management
- Cost management and petty cash management
- Budget management and operational data
- General ledger experience with reconciliation and analysis
- Assist in preparation of management accounts for the company
- Liaise with the operations department and other departments in advising on financial flow and spending
- Financial reporting and reconciliation of accounts
- Manage the team to ensure that invoices are done and delivered on time
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting/ Finance,
- CPA graduate,
- Registered CPA graduate an added advantage,
- At least three years progressive experience in finance,
- Good knowledge in Quick books,
- Keen on detail and good time management skills,
- Good planning and organizational skills
Qualified and willing candidates can send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 20th February 2016 indicating your salary expectations.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be considered.