- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Required Skills / Special Qualifications
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- 2-3 years of professional marketing experience
- Must be a CPA finalist
- Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage
- Must take charge of the books to make sure they are at per all the time
If you meet the above qualification send your detailed CV with the subject Accountant to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 22/1/2016