Job Title: Sales Executive
Our client an FMCG distributor is currently in the process of launching a new product in the hotel, restaurant and catering market.
They seek to hire a sales executive who will be responsible for the penetration of the portfolio in outlets and developing programs to strengthen and sustain the brand’s competitiveness in the channel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying market potential in order to establish new account, achieve sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods.
- Ensuring availability of the products in the markets.
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
- Develops and executes effective account-specific marketing & Sales programs.
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- Provide market feedback to the management regarding movement of products.
- Participate in sales and marketing activities & meetings.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
- Spot and utilize opportunities in new accounts.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Provide customers with the appropriate selection, sampling of products in response of their inquiries.
- Provide solutions and solve problems to customers.
- Conduct market intelligence and monitor competitor activity.
- Timely and frequent visits to the clients.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 2- 3 years field sales experience.
- Must have beverages manufacturer/distributor experience.
- Existing and respectable database of the target customers.
- Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly activity and sales goals
- Smart with good business acumen.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and good planning and organization skills
- Good time management skills
- Honest and a person of integrity.
Qualified candidates to forward their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 Jan 2016.
At the subject of the email indicate the title of the role applying for.