Our Client is a large scale packaging manufacturing company currently recruiting a Sales Executive.
Purpose of the Position: To generate maximum amount of profitable sales through the achievement of sales targets and maximize customer satisfaction with company products and services.
- Develop strategic partnerships that will drive business and manage the ongoing relationship with the business partners.
- Responsible for own lead generation / new business and ensure that all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Monitor customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Provide analytical support to evaluate potential pricing changes.
- Keep abreast of the competition by sourcing through brochures, print publications, newspapers, websites and / or phone calls.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, customer needs and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning.
- Maintain a solid relationship with key customers, ensure the satisfaction of customers by monitoring service level agreements (SLA’s), customer complaints, inquiries and any other related customer issues, and lead the customer complaints handling process.
- Maintain an awareness of sales and other developments amongst competitors and pass any relevant information to immediate superior.
- Bring consultative approach to sales by using knowledge of product trends and opportunities to develop manufacturing strategies tailored to client’s needs.
Qualifications and minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Sales and Marketing with at least 3 years’ experience in carton industry.
- Marketing professional qualification e.g. CIMA would be an added advantage.
- Ability to analyze market data, recommend and implement necessary actions
- Solid sales experience with impressive record of achieving targets.
- Prior sales experience focused on new account generation
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Possessing strong skills in business development, marketing and customer relationship management.
- Result oriented with strong organizing and planning skills.
- Competent in the use of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com