Sales Executive (Courier & Logistics)
Job Ref: 202/01/2016
Our client, a fast growing international courier and logistics company, is looking for an experienced Sales Executive that has a passion for selling and is able to hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate will primarily be responsible for managing account relationships and acquiring new customer accounts.
The Incumbent Will
- Meet and exceed individual monthly budgeted target
- Coordinate sales action plans for individual sales people
- Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
- Plan monthly cycle to visit existing and prospective customers
- Understand customers requirements and ensure they are met
- Negotiate agreement terms and closing sales
- Build strong and strategic relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Interact with customers positively to resolve customer concerns/complaints
- Gather market and customer intelligence
To ensure you are a prime candidate for this opportunity it is essential that have experience in a competitive sales environment within the courier/ freight industry
- 4+ years’ business-to-business experience in field sales roles (courier/freight, insurance, banking)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Sales experience through which the following key success factors have been developed: sales skills, communication, influence & negotiation, problem solving, and planning & organizing skills
- Experience selling at a high level with proven sales results
- Good knowledge of import/export procedures an added advantage
Qualified candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their application indicating the position applied for at http://goo.gl/T8sryHbefore close of business February 5, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.