Vacancy: Sales Executive - Cleaning
Job Description: This individual will be coordinating all issues related to sales of the clients’ services
Key Job Attributes:
- Meet prospective clients and sell the service to closure.
- Responsible for the achievement of agreed budgeted sales.
- Assign cleaners and monitor performance according to agreed SLA with client.
- Manage all requirements and liaison work at CDL HQ.
- Manage stock/procurement of daily/weekly of detergents deployed to clients.
- Ensure safety of both staff and client during day to day work.
- Manage debts and all legal issues in liaison with CDL HQ dept heads.
- Tag along the current account executives to sign-up existing clients.
- Diploma in any business related field
- Have 2 – 3 years’ experience in a cleaning company
- Must be proactive
- Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly activity and sales goals
- Smart with good business acumen.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and good planning and organization skills
- Good time management skills
- Honest and a person of integrity.
Qualified candidates to send their CVs by 5th February 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org