We are an innovative leader in Outdoor and indoor advertising company with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Nigeria.
We are looking for a high energy, self- motivated and committed staff who are passionate about their work.
The culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a great spirit that keeps egos in check.
Sales and Marketing Manager - Outdoor and Indoor Advertising
- Devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets by getting involved in deciding the future course of action for the sales team members. Extracting the best out of each sales person.
- Meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting. Ensuring that the outdoor sales team meet their targets.
- Mapping potential customers and generate leads for the organization by looking forward to generating new opportunities for the organization.
- Motivating team members. Ensuring that the sales team work as a single unit working towards a common objective.
- Liaising with the Managing Director to develop lucrative incentive schemes and introduce monetary benefits to encourage them to deliver their level best. Appreciate whenever they do good work.
- Ensure that the sales team is delivering desired results.
- Responsible for not only selling but also maintaining and improving relationships with the client.
- Formulate Sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Collaborate with the Finance Manager/ Managing Director to establish sales budgets and targets for the sales team while at the same time ensuring that the targets are realistic and achievable.
- Holding weekly sales meetings and ensuring all sales reports are done in time.
- Managing sales contracts and updating start and end dates of rental contracts
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related studies.
- At least 2 years as a sales manager with experience in managing corporate clients.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Must be computer literate
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Great work ethic and self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgement calls.
- Self motivated, good team player and excellent telephone skills.
- Strong sense of confidentiality and professionalism.
e-mail your application to email@example.com