QHSE & Facilities Manager
Purpose: To coordinate and pilot all Q-HSE and facilities maintenance related activities in Kenya.
- Monitor client operations in compliance with Labor laws and Q-HSE legislation
- Monitor Supplier Q-HSE performance
- Apply and facilitate execution of QHSE policies and directives
- Manage Q-HSSE reporting and incident management
- Provide functional Q-HSE expertise
- Facilities Management
- Team player
- Masters Degree in a Science related Field
- Working knowledge of Management Systems e.g. QMS ISO 9001, EMS ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Certificate in Electrical or Mechanical engineering
- 5 years in a similar role
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2nd February 2016