Job Title: Print Media Sales Manager
Industry: Online Media
Location: Nairobi with frequent travel to the counties
Salary: 100K – 150K
Our client is a fast growing local news site tailored for the mobile web connecting local news writers to readers, and bringing free county-level news to any internet-enabled phone.
They seek to hire an energetic, assertive and results oriented individual to fill in the position of Sales Manager in charge of sales for their Print Magazine.
- Develop and monitor operational sales strategies.
- Create and maintain client database
- Maximize Sales revenue through the development and allocation of sales targets and the monitoring of sales performance against the sales targets.
- Monitor and analyse competitor business in order to identify and exploit new business opportunities and increase market share.
- Interpret and utilize research results in order to optimize revenue.
- Effectively manage a sales team
- Establish, manage and maintain positive relationships with potential clients and other stake holders.
- Perform any other duties as required by the Directors
- Atleast 5 years experience in Media classified advertising sales.
- Proven ability to generate and close sales deals
- Meticulous data capture habits
- A passion for knocking on doors and closing deals
- Prior experience working in a B2B advertising sales environment.
- Ability to leverage on existing relationships and confidently negotiate rates and win business.
- Articulate with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to travel around the country
- Knowledge about financial and commercial matters; focuses on costs, profits, markets and new business opportunities.
- Excellent selling skills, Strong business development and planning/organizational ability
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Print Media Sales Manager) email@example.com before Friday 29th January 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.