We are an innovative leader in Outdoor and indoor advertising company with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Nigeria.
We are looking for a high energy, self- motivated and committed staff who are passionate about their work.
The culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a great spirit that keeps egos in check.
Outdoor Operations Manager
- Will be in charge of all sites, this includes:- maintenance, updating the sales database and supervising all sites jobs and workshop.
- Giving daily reports on jobs done, pending jobs and recommendations for future job handling.
- Leading the ground staff to ensure all sites are in perfect condition and maintenance is carried out periodically.
- Ensuring adverts are put up on time and in the correct sequence.
- Ensuring de-flighting is done on time and maintaining a list of ongoing jobs and their respective end dates.
- Help in sourcing materials and planning workshop jobs to ensure that the maximum outut is achieve in a timely manner.
- Recommend sites that can be acquired by the company and work hand in hand with the sites acquisition manager.
- Managing logistics of the company cars and riders to deliver jobs on time.
- At least 2 years as an Operations manager in a busy environment.
- Bachelors Degree/Diploma in Arts Studies
- Must be computer literate
- Strong negotiation and deal closing skills.
- Great leadership skills, must be able to motivate staff and lead the team to give top notch performance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgement calls.
- Self motivated, good team player and excellent telephone skills.
- Strong sense of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Display good presentation skills i.e. know how to make presentations using powerpoint etc.
- Needs to be extremely aggressive and strong minded and shouldn’t get distracted easily and be able to listen and face people confidently.
e-mail your application to email@example.com