Moodle E- Learning Platform Administrator
Description: We are an international training and consultancy organization offering technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors .
We are looking for someone with the required knowledge and skills to work as an administrator for Moodle –Based E-Learning platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage our E- Learning platform based on Moodle.
- Upload content to our Moodle- based E-learning platform.
- Maintenance of the platform.
- Carry out user and content management tasks on the platform.
- Train members of staff on how to prepare Moodle compatible content and host it on Moodle.
- Train members of staff on administering the platform.
- Provide continuous support to ensure that the platform is always available to users.
- Train staff on tools for developing interactive digital content.
- Relevant knowledge and skills.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 29th January, 2016.
Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email.
Indepth Research Services is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.