ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health, Kenya to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at County and Sub County health facilities.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Applications are invited for the following position:
Position: Logistics & Procurement Manager
Location: Nairobi with travel to ICAP sites in the regions
Overall Job Function: Reporting to the Director- Finance & Administration, the Logistics & Procurement Manager will ensure the acquisition, supply / delivery, storage and disposal of goods and services, and logistics operations at optimum cost-effective levels in an expeditious and efficient manner.
- Coordinating sourcing strategies and development of supply base, providing vendor listing for the supply of goods and services
- Constantly survey to broaden and ensure a vendor base that is reliable and competitive
- Manage logistics operations, including, vehicles, material and personnel and ensure efficient and timely delivery of service
- Oversee the renovation and repair works for facilities supported by ICAP to ensure best value for money and delivery of quality
- Ensure compliance of procurement activities with both ICAP and funder Standard Operating Procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree and a diploma in purchasing and supplies management
- 5 years’ experience in managing logistics and procurement.
- Knowledge of international funding agencies procurement procedures and familiarity with commodity management tracking systems will be an asset
- Good organization, interpersonal, negotiation and high level of computer skills, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and ERP systems
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (either current or former supervisor) should be sent
to the Director- Human Resources, ICAP Jobs@icapkenya.org
on or before 29th January 2016.
Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer