Position: Leasing Manager
- Monitor and report building vacancy levels to management.
- Monitor lease expirations and proactively contact existing tenants for renewals or extensions.
- Assist with prospective tenant showings at properties throughout, as needed.
- Provide administrative support
- Coordinate, negotiate and track first & subsequent lease drafts
- Develop tenant concept plans with architect.
- Coordinate tenant construction pricing and develop lease work letters.
- Draft Letters of Intent.
- Act as liaison between tenants, in-house personnel, outside counsel, consultants and brokers to negotiate, prepare and review leases and related documents, amendments, renewals, extensions, licenses, terminations, subleases, lessor consents, right-of-first-offer & right-of-first-refusal notices, cell tower agreements
- Oversee internal lease review process.
- Coordinate with finance to provide ownership model updates.
- Maintain a tracking database of all portfolio leasing matters.
- Work with architects to maintain updated leasing plans for company database; ensure square footages are consistent
- Maintain database of current marketing materials (e.g. leasing brochures).
- Update company website and outside listing services with current leasing-related information
- Negotiate, draft, and maintain brokerage listing agreements.
- Assist in developing property specific marketing programs as needed.
- Assist in maintaining company’s Facebook page and other social media outlets.
- A bachelor’s degree in any business related field
- 2-3 years’ experience as a leasing manager or agent
- Candidates from real estate have an added advantage
If you meet the above send your detailed CV with the subject Leasing Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 15/1/2016