Our client currently operates more than 140 hypermarkets and supermarkets in over 15 countries with more than 25,000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit an IT Manager
- Ensure the proper conservative, utilization and profitability of the company assets.
- Ensure timely provision of 1st level support for all systems in the store.
- Ensure and maintain all users’ files on the store’s server in a safe way.
- Update and check the stores’ systems users.
- Participate in the implementation of new IT Project and take ownership of them.
- Guarantee the confidentiality of all company data.
- Respect and enforce the security and safety procedures.
- Guarantee that the information provided by the systems is accurate, timely and usable.
- Guarantee and manage the application of IT Training in the store.
- Ensure stability of the systems and communication to avoid any downtime in the operation.
- Control integrity of data between back-office, front-office and scales systems.
- Organize store IT Purchases
- Fluency in English is obligatory;
- Knowledge of IT systems.
- Knowledge of networking and database is obligatory.
- Knowledge of programming will be a plus;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- High Sense of responsibility;
- High ability to solve complex problem in a prompt and effective manner;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team Player
- Experience and Education
- 3 – 5 years of relevant job experience
- University degree in Information Technology / BIT / Computer Science / Management Information System / CIS
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 15th January, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.