Position: Inside Sales Account Manager (ISAM) – West Africa Region
Company Profile: Our client is a value added distributor of category - leading unified communications, network infrastructure, data centre and security solutions with a global network of specialty resellers.
Job Profile / Purpose: The ISAM will be responsible via outbound / inbound calls for retaining business through mining and growing accounts, analyzing customer needs, identifying and customizing products and services to maintain and grow account relationship while increasing sales pipeline.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales quota for assigned territory through; Transactional – Inbound Calls / emails, responding to quotes requests and taking orders and Pipeline Creation – Proactively generating sales & opportunities
- Increase sales volume by increasing reseller solution, program and promotion knowledge by engaging & leveraging resources (RSM,BDM, Pre-sales Eng., Marketing) through quote to cash cycle
- Capture detailed information about accounts and orders on the ERP which involves accepting & processing orders, while ensuring customer information are captured and are updated on the ERP.
- Develop base-line knowledge of all competitors and their product offerings by attending and passing the agreed Vendor Certifications
- Come up with quotations for clients
- Generate daily and weekly reports
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fluency in French is a MUST
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Strong customer centric skills
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- BBA/BBIT or equivalent qualifications
- 2-3 years sales experience in the ICT industry
- 1-2 years Sales support/ Customer service experience is an added advantage
- CCNA is an added advantage
- Cisco sales expert
If interested, send your CV and application letter to email@example.com indicating the job position on the job title.