Position: Finance and Administration Officer
Salary: 80000 - 100000
Our client is looking for a highly qualified Finance Officer to be based in Nairobi.
- Handling the finances of the company as well as carrying out monthly bank reconciliations.
- Process payment vouchers for suppliers payments, travel advance requests and other payments request.
- Responsible for Payroll Processing, tax payment, compliance and submission of all statutory deductions on time.
- Handling administration that includes; office management, human resources, logistics, procurement and subcontracts
- Developing finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction;
- Track outstanding debts and follow up to ensure all are cleared on timely basis as per organization financial policies.
- Developing organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Developing financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitoring financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizing return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Preparing Monthly, quarterly, half and full year financial Reports.
- Respond to staff and supplier inquiries on a timely basis on any financial matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or a related field
- 5-8 years’ work experience in the finance environment
- CPA Finalist
- CIFA will be an added advantage
- Financial Planning, budgeting and Strategy
- Managing Profitability
- Strategic Planning
N/B: Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
If you meet the above requirements send your detailed CV with the subject Finance Officer to email@example.com by Friday 5th February 2016.
For me details visit our website at http://www.excelwiseconsultants.co.ke