Job Title: Business / Financial Analyst
Company Name: Intra Network Limited (“iNetwork”)
We're always looking for exceptional people to bring new ideas, fresh thinking and the motivation to help shape Kenya’s SME financial outlook.
It's an exciting time to be a part of our team as we invest in our business and prepare to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
We aim to provide meaningful and challenging work, opportunities for growth and a healthy work / life balance.
Job Type: Contractual (Permanent based on performance)
Primary Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Work with the project teams (including both business and technical staff), internal and external stakeholders to understand, gather information and synthesize findings into business requirements and process documents
- Prepare various business related deliverables and presentations to assist in decision making process
- Provide input into project / resource planning activities
- Participate in status meetings, report on status, communicate status as appropriate
- Identify, analyze and escalate any issues, risks or changes as required
- Help to manage overall budget – track budget to actuals and comply to on time within budget requirements
- Commitment of at least 20 hours per week
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Working towards financial/accounting diploma, degree – 2nd & 3rd year students
- Previous experience in a financial services environment
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective planning, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft technology and cloud computing
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject Business/Financial Analyst Job Application.
Applications close on Wednesday, January 27, 2016.