Our Client is a new established company is looking for an experienced business development manager to join their office.
Successful applicants are required to demonstrate a strong history of generating high revenue in the Digital Marketing space.
Being the only Business Development staff, this role carries a lot of responsibility and the company is willing to offer strong progression opportunities as the company grows.
- Conducting initial client consultations in relation to online marketing presence and digital strategy development.
- Plan, prepare and conduct pitch presentations and communicate with prospects.
- Translate client’s requests into concrete projects and concepts.
- Customer onboarding as well as conducting initial prospect meetings and requirement gathering.
- Responsible for the administration of leads, lead nurturing as well as lead generation initiatives.
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital, media or marketing.
- Have a strong digital marketing knowledge and have a consultative approach to sales.
- Strong commercial awareness with ability to understand business models
- Analytical mindset and problem solving abilities
- Are a great communicator (written and verbal) as well as confident in business
- discussions and have exceptional presentation skills.
- Are able to work on your own initiative, are proactive and independent
- Apply for this role if you can generate new Business from a standing start and help build this company’s presence in the region.
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com