Our Client is a logistics company currently recruiting a Business Development Executive
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure quality of service delivery and ongoing account growth opportunities
- Identify, analyze and cultivate new business avenues, driving new sales opportunities or relationship building with key customer accounts.
- Performing duties related to the full cycle sales strategy, from qualifying to close.
- Work with management to develop sales strategies, lead generation and retention initiatives to achieve sustainable and profitable business growth
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and trends to ensure timely and effective reaction to market changes, operational impacts and ongoing strategy development
- Assist with preparation of annual budget reviewing sales results, expenses and financial data
- Bachelor degree, preferably in marketing.
- 3+ years of selling experience,
- Strategic mindset, capable of competing tasking and actions needed for company growth.
- Must be proactive, with the tenacity to overcome market challenges.
- Polished, dynamic personality with high energy and exceptional self-motivation. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record implementing and executing of B2B business development plans for new and existing products/services.
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org