Bartender / Baristas / Bar Ladies
As a bartender you are an important member of the team and you will report to the Restaurant, Assistant Restaurant and Head bartender.
The bartender will have the most contact with the customer during their bar/lounge experience; therefore it is essential that the bartender is polite and courteous when welcoming guests and must always remember to thank guests when they leave.
Any queries or question a customer may have, which the bartender cannot answer should be passed on to a supervisor.
It is extremely important that the bartender works as a team member, provides polite and efficient service at all times, in order to maintain the exceptional standard of service and quality that is required.
- Explains how various drink menu items are prepared
- Informs customers of daily specials, making recommendations upon request
- Serving & Clearing drinks, making sure that the correct glassware is used and clean before use
- Assisting in inventory for the glassware, drinks and bar equipment and accessories
- Assisting customers in all their needs (ie. Making a special drink, calling a taxi..)
- Be responsible for your own work station and for your own uniforms
- Required to attended mandatory training sessions, restaurant meetings and briefing
- Responsible for coordinating entire station and communicating with front- and back-of-the-house personnel to provide an experience that meets or exceeds guest expectations
- Processes guest orders to ensure that all drinks are prepared properly and on a timely basis
- Flaring and/or interacting with the guests while mixing drinks
- Observes customers to ensure that guests are satisfied with the drinks and service
- Responds to additional requests and determines when the drink has been completed
- Preparing totals bills and accepts payment or refers guests to cashier
- Assumes all duties given by the Restaurant Manager & Head Bartender
- Min. 3 years experience in a reputable bar/lounge
- Basic wine knowledge
- Flaring is a plus
- Good mixed drinks knowledge
- Right work attitude
- Strong social skills Should be a team player and willing to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com