Nuru Kenya Social Enterprises ltd is a fully in-cooperated company under companies act that funds sustainable poverty eradication in rural communities by investing in local entrepreneurs and incubating a diverse portfolio of profitable businesses in the developing world.
Nuru Kenya Social Enterprises is looking for an experienced professional to fill the position of Accounts Assistant
The person shall directly report to the Finance Manager
- Business degree in Accounting or Finance option
- Equivalent to CPA part 2
- 1 year working experience in a profit making Organization will be an added advantage
Skills & Ability
- Be computer literate and excellent skills in Ms. Excel and familiarity with accounting software, preferably Quick books
- Must be flexible to work in odd hours as situation may sometimes call for.
- Certificate of good conduct is a must.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Maintain proper records, in regard to office expenses and revenue from all the business unit.
- Perform routine reconciliation of all the daily transactions.
- To ensure proper filling of documents and maintenance of accounting records.
- Day to Day office administration
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Applicants to send their CVs and supporting documents specifying their current and expected salary
address to the
Nuru Social Enterprise ltd,
P.O Box 176-40414
to reach us not later than 1st February, 2016, 5.00 Pm.