Debt Administrator Internship
Tradestar Kenya Limited is fast growing outsourcing organization situated in Thika town.
We are looking for an debt administrator who possesses a passion for pushing for debt recovery and debt management both online and on telephone.
Overall purpose of job
- To manage the debt portfolio for the company
- Make weekly debtor planning
- Calling debtors to request for payment
- Emailing clients due invoices for payment
- Debt reconciliation in bookkeeping
- Contra booking memorial and credit notes in bookkeeping
- In the absence of the Court Officer serve Committal Summonses, execute Warrants and ensure the delivery of associated documents to relevant customers and debtors
- To produce system reports to assist with the recovery of all debts outstanding to the company
- Liaise with account managers to ensure correct amounts invoiced
- Deal with routine correspondence with regard to any collection or recovery issue.
- Continually review processes and procedures and make recommendations for improvements and maintain written guidance
- Issue Reminders notices and summons to Customers.
- Bank bookings
- Complete financial reconciliation’s as required
- Prepare refunds and write-offs and pass these to the appropriate account manager
- BA degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics or a related subject
- Major in Finance/Auditing
- Proficient in computer packages
- Written reporting skills
- Extremely confident to call clients
- Good communication skills
- Very fluent in English (French and Dutch will be an added advantage)
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Distance of travel from home to office in Thika must be less than 45min
Salary: The candidate will be given an allowance
If you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience to email@example.com
Let the resume and application letter hold your name. e.g. Ann Wanjiku_CV or Ann Wanjiku_Application
The two documents must be in pdf format
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Note: Your application will not be considered if it does not meet the above requirements