- A technically strong advocate with at least 5 years’ post admission commercial and practice experience including drawing up and reviewing various legal documents including but not limited to contracts, agreements, opinions, deeds, and other documents;
- Conducting Client meetings and managing all aspects of a transaction until conclusion;
- Conducting legal research
- A Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Degree from a recognised university(Minimum Upper Second);
- Post Graduate Diploma from the Kenya School of Law;
- Certificate of Admission to Roll of Advocates of the High Court of Kenya and current and valid Practicing Certificate.
- Work experience within a team setting;
- Remains current on legal developments
- Possess result oriented approach on all matters;
- Should be proactive, self-motivated and aggressive;
- Highly disciplined with ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision;
- Must be a team player;
- Focused and inquisitive learner who proactively pursues opportunities to build expertise.
Qualified candidates to forward their Resumes to email@example.com