Assistant Manager - Boutique Lodge & Camp
Our client, an upmarket Safari Company, is looking for an Assistant Manager in Amboseli.
- Fully responsible for all lodge/camp functions / operations in the absence of the manager.
- Drive and adhere to financial targets and to meet forecasted contribution to head office.
- Assist in planning and delivery of operational and Capex budget.
- Effective stock management according to company set operational standard.
- Ensure SOP’s are implemented, and maintained.
- Drive the guest experience to achieve guest satisfaction.
- Ensure accurate reporting on areas of responsibility.
- Perform duty management shifts according to property and company standards.
- Hotel management degree / diploma from a reputable institution.
- At least one year’s experience in a similar position in a boutique lodge or camp in the bush
- Sound knowledge of the highest level of F&B, and FO customer service in a luxury environment.
- Sound overall knowledge in the day to day management of the business.
- Sound knowledge Accounting and Training methods.
- Sound knowledge of all cleaning products used.
- Sound knowledge on the operations of all appliances/equipment.
- Must work accurately under pressure.
- Hosting skills – to promote our hospitality ethos within our property.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team player with positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Customer focused with a warm friendly personality.
- Hands on and Problem solver.
- Leadership and Management skills.
- Be a good motivator.
Please send your updated CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th September 2015.
On the subject line please indicate what position you are applying for and within the email please indicate you current salary, expected salary and notice period.