The accountant will be responsible for Food & Beverage control, including the management of staff under him/her.
Among other tasks tare to ensure that all transfers and deliveries are processed correctly as well as manages the monthly stocktaking of all food and beverage items within the department.
- Complete variance analysis of all monthly stock and financial transactions, spot inefficiencies or poor practice and suggest ways to mitigate these.
- Benchmarking of selling prices and advice on price increases as required.
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management.
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue.
- Ensure a continuous audit and accumulation of data for the production of daily reports.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Ensure a smooth working relationship with other departments, avoiding antagonism in sensitive areas.
- Compile with the collaboration of the Head Chef and Food and Beverage Manager, a list of product specifications for suppliers and to keep such a list regularly updated.
- Attend Committee meetings and report and make recommendations as and when required.
- Ensuring compliance with finance and accounting standards and regulations.
Desired Qualification & Skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Stock and Accounting environment preferably in the Hospitality industry.
- Bachelor Degree in a business related field.
- Accounting Qualification: CPA / ACCA
- Computer skills demonstrated especially in QuickBooks.
Qualified candidates to forward their Resumes to email@example.com