The British High Commission June 2016 Jobs in Kenya- finance officer,Trade officer,project officers,drivers etc ( salary Ksh. 80-918,000)
The British High Commission in Kenya is looking for suitable persons to fill these positions at their offices in Nairobi.
1. Estate Finance Officer (Ksh. 129,000)– The job requires applicants to have a background in finance work, have excellent IT skills, Good oral and written communication skills and good customer service skills. ll applicants must be legally able to work in Kenya with the correct visa/status or work permit.
Deadline 10th June, 2015
2. Project Officers (Ksh. 201,000)– The British High Commission in Nairobi, Kenya is hiring for the position of Project officer and needs two (2) people for the position. Experience of working in a project or programme environment particularly financial and budget management skills.
Deadline 12th June, 2015
3. Temporary Trade Officer (Ksh. 129,000)- The position is a temporary opportunity to last 4 months but is to be done on a full time bases. Applicants should understand international / regional / Kenyan trade and investment issues, Excellent research and report writing skills.
Should have a University degree qualification
Deadline: 9th June, 2015
4. Team Leader Sustainable Economic Development, Senior Private Sectore Adviser (Ksh. 918,000)– The British High Commission seeks to find a person to work in the two roles. To apply You need a Masters, MBA, or PhD, a minimum of 15 years relevant work experience, and line management expertise or be able to demonstrate equivalent transferable skills (for example in a senior role in business, as an accountant, a banker or in an equivalent leadership role)
Deadline: 21st June, 2015
5. S1 High Commission Driver (Ksh. 80,000)– Applicants to this position must communicate effectively in English, Possess a clean police record and a full clean valid driving licence. Have minimum of a secondary school education KCSE certificate and 3 to 5 years experience as Driver within a government or NGO or Corporate/Office environment
Deadline: 12th June, 2015
6. Deputy Estate Manager (201K)- The position is on a temporary basis and will require a degree in a relevant subject and/or a relevant professional qualification, Extensive experience of developing good working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels and Excellent IT skills (a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is essential);
Deadline: 17th June, 2015.
Detailed job descriptions can be found HERE