Employer: NRS Sacco Society
Vacancy: System Administrator Assistant
- At least a degree in ICT from a recognized university.
- Must be willing to take or participate in challenging tasks.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as PHP, C, C#, Java, .NET, and Visual Basic
- Exposure to Mobile Application Development
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications may send their applications enclosing copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, detailed CV including names and contacts of three referees to reach the undersigned on or before 18th June 2015.
For more details visit http://www.nrsacco.co.ke/downloads.html
The Application should be in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for.
Application letter should be hand written and applicants to disclose their current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The C.E.O NRS Sacco Society Ltd P.O. Box 575-00902 Kikuyu