Position: Sales Manager
Salary: 80K plus Commission
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the company
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation and control of sales managers and sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team
- Personally observe the performance of sales representatives in the field on a regular basis.
- Degree or diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in sales and marketing field
- Very aggressive
- All rounded person
If you meet the above qualifications send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Sales Manager Nairobi