General Manager - Sales
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration or related field of study.
- Five (5) years of experience with progressive management in the FMCG industry
- Clean Driving License
- Experience in Business Development
- Between 35-45 years.
- Minimum college diploma
- 5 years driving experience
- Experience as a vehicle mechanic will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- 25 to 35 years
- High integrity
- Certificate of Good Conduct
Sales and Marketing Executives
- Minimum diploma in sales and marketing
- 2 years of sales experience in the FMCG industry.
- Excellent communication, organization, selling and interpersonal skills
- High integrity and creative
- 20 to 30 years
- Passionate about sales
- Degree in Finance or Economics;
- CPA preferred (CPA II minimum or equivalent);
- At least 2 years’ experience in general accounting, preferably in a distribution/marketing firm;
- Knowledge of Quick books/Sage accounting software;
- Proficiency in spreadsheet & word processing office software;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Thorough and impeccable attention to detail
- Keen to learn how the ever changing FMCG industry works
- Flexible time schedule.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
- Minimum diploma in automotive engineering
- Certificate of Good conduct
- Valid driving license of BCE class
- 5 years’ experience in charge of over 100 vehicles
- Automotive mechanics are encouraged to apply
- Ability to travel widely.
- 30 to 40 years
- Leadership skills.
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and an updated copy of your CV stating why you are the most suitable candidate for this position to email@example.com.
Please indicate your current/last and expected salary.
The application should reach us by 12th June 2015.
Candidates with a strong sales background of the FMCG industry are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.