Job Title: Africa Sales Engineering Manager
Location: Nairobi (with frequent travel within Africa and Middle East)
Salary: Highly competitive based on experience
Our client is a UK based international trading company specializing in supply of Raw Materials and Machinery to meet the needs of manufacturing companies primarily in the Middle East.
They are looking for a highly organized, self motivated and energetic individual with the ability to create opportunities for Engineering / Technical products.
- Generate business leads for a variety of technical products / services.
- Arrange meetings with prospective customers- Institutions, Industries and Individuals.
- Liaise with the Head Office in London regularly to channel the enquiries to strategic suppliers.
- Ensure that the business leads are followed up on with responses from the Head Office.
- Define sales strategies for the target market and prospective customers.
- Ensure market share in the region is increased and maintained.
- Frequent customer sites to identify opportunities and promote technology based products and Engineering equipment.
The Successful Applicant
- A demonstrable track record of success in technical sales.
- Focused with an understanding of Engineering, and/or production Equipment, and/or Project related Equipment.
- Prepared to travel extensively throughout Africa frequently, visiting remote sites and operations.
- A sharp strategic thinker with the ability to get the best out of internal and external resources.
- Confident and assertive communicator with highly developed influencing and networking skills. Self motivated with an ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written
- Multilingual is desired
- Degree in Engineering / Technology with additional qualifications in Export Marketing / Sales.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Africa Sales Engineering Manager) to email@example.com before Friday 10th June, 2015.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
Nabui House, 3rd floor, Westlands.
(Next to Unga House)