A leading distributor of alcoholic beverages seeks to recruit an exceptional Sales and Marketing Person.
The successful candidate will need to thrive in a fast-faced, deadline-driven environment, take ownership of their work, have great collaboration skills, and a positive attitude.
She/he must possess strong communication skills, great attention to detail and extensive experience presenting to clients.
She/he will be the one presenting the company to the clients and selling the products.
- Diploma / Certificate with specialization in Administration / Office Management / Sales and marketing / customer service or related field
- Demonstrated working experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Keen attention to detail, ability to exercise initiative, and work independently
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
- Proven experience in customer service
- Team player
Duties and Responsibilities
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale, responding to incoming email and phone enquiries, acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets, negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails, gathering market and customer information;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business; representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations, negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers; challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders, reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
Salary will be KES 10,000/- 15,000/= plus commissions depending on previous experience and exposure.
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th June 2015.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be based along Nairobi CBD