GM Kariuki Hardware
Sales and Marketing Executives
Number of Positions: 2
Location: Mobile across major towns in the Mount Kenya Region
Job Role: To carry out continuous prospecting and sales to ensure uptake, revenue growth and increased market share for GM Kariuki Hardware products.
They will anticipate competitor tactics and generate leads for bulk orders from small hardware’s, contractors, institutions and developers.
They will be expected to meet and exceed set sales targets in their territory.
- Conducting sales and prospecting activities to prospective and existing customers;
- Preparing, maintaining and updating a database of clients for continuous sales engagement;
- Introducing and explaining the products to clients for wholesale and retail hardware outlets;
- Preparing and presenting daily, weekly and monthly sales reports for the territory under their control;
- Implementing the sales and marketing plan for the brands under the Hardware;
- Seeking for and implementing new sales and marketing strategies to increase sales volumes;
- Taking and translating customer orders for requisitions in the depot;
- liaising with store owners to ensure regular feedback and continuous updates on the market requirements and trends;
- Prospecting for bulk and resale Customers (Wholesalers, Distributors and retail hardware outlets);
- Initiating and following up on orders and keeping records on the product performance in the market;
- Liaising with accounts department to invoice sales and collect payments;
- Record and Resolve Customer feedback and complaints on issues like delivery times, order correctness and other issues;
- Any other sales and marketing duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be a holder of at least a Certificate in Sales and Marketing or any other relevant course;
- Good sales skills and ability to communicate clearly and courteously;
- Ability to handle sales related pressure and discipline to work alone for long periods;
- Sales and marketing experience in hardware or technical field of at least 1 year;
- Outgoing, pleasant and easy to get along with person;
- Mature person aged 25 years and above;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have proficiency in basic computer software applications;
- Self-driven and able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Dynamic, innovative and creative person who is solution oriented;
How to Apply
If you meet the said requirements and are passionate enough to build a career in the hospitality industry, please send your application in confidence by email attaching your detailed latest CV to:
NB: Clearly state your current and expected salary in your application.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday, 30th June 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Anchor group of companies is an equal opportunity employer