Position: Sales Administrator
Profile: Our client a holding company seeks to fill the position of a sales administrator to oversee the sale processes for the organization
- Some of his or her duties may include maintaining customer information
- Preparing and processing orders, and providing support to field sales representatives.
- Database management
- Generation of monthly and quarterly reports
- Incumbent must excellent ability to communicate well
- Deliver unmatched customer service.
- Practical knowledge of the tendering process
- Diploma in any business related course
- 1-2 years as a sales administrator
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attentive and keen to details
- Must be capable of prioritization of multiple tasks
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office suit
- Be self-driven and determined.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Flexible approach to meet the business requirements
Interested candidates to Send CV’s ONLY with the subject “SALES ADMINISTRATOR” to email@example.com before 19th June 2015
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted, if you don’t hear from us by 25th June consider yourself unsuccessful