Our client a international education company which to be the world’s leading provider of quality education, enriching the lives of millions of children and the communities in which they live is looking for a Regional Enrollment Manager.
The Regional Enrolments Manager – East Africa (REM-EA) manages support functions essential to enrolment team productivity within the schools in the region.
This includes planning, reporting, quota setting and management, enrolment process optimization, enrolment job design, enrolment training, enrolment program implementation, enrolment compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of enrolment team talent both at school level and at central office.
The REM is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the entire enrolments team situated within the schools in the region as well as the central office.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the REM also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the enrolment organization supported.
- Coordinates enrolment forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes in conjunction with the schools management team.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the enrolment organization’s planning efforts.
- As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the organization.
- Supports the equitable assignment of enrolment targets and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all enrolment channels and resources.
- Works to ensure all enrolment organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for enrolment process improvement.
- Works closely with enrolment team and schools management teams to inspect enrolment process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Assists schools management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of enrolment reports and other intelligence essential to the enrolment targets of the schools.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to enrolment teams in all the schools.
- Monitors the assigned team’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Works closely with school management to optimize the effectiveness of the school’s technology investments.
- Coordinates training delivery to enrolment team, school management team and enrolment support personnel in the entire CLIENT organization.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of enrolment incentive compensation programs.
- Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, provides assistance with enrolment incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of enrolment compensation program policies and procedures.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achievement of enrolment, profit, and strategic objectives for the schools supported.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of enrolment team quotas and performance objectives.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of enrolment organization-impacting initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the enrolment team.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for enrolment team effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by management.
- Reports to the Regional Director
- May directly manage a support staff made up of Administrative Specialists, Enrolment Operations Coordinators, or Analysts.
- Directs the support of enrolment specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other enrolment and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management- level supervisors.
- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders, school management and other support personnel.
- Embrace and encourage ethos and standards of excellence as defined in OUR CLIENTS Core Values.
- Growing by Learning – strive to develop your potential
- Global Citizenship – Make an active contribution to the community
- Leading through Innovation – Finding the courage to challenge innovation
- Pursing Excellence- Work to continually exceed expectations
- Ensure that our CLIENTS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- Initiate effort and energy beyond the typical work day, where the tasks require additional commitment.
- Attend staff meetings and serve on committees as required.
Working Environment, Interfaces and Decision Making
Working Environment (Optional): This position requires extensive travel.
Contact (Routine Interactions):
- Internal: Regional Team, School Leadership team, all members of staff.
- External: Corporate Referral groups, Suppliers, contractors, 3rd party service providers
Job / Person Specifications
- Qualifications / knowledge: University degree from an accredited institution.
- 4 years enrolment or sales management experience from a similar environment.
- PC proficiency
Skills: Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted