Job Title: Program Coordinator
Reporting To: Group Head of Program Management
Positions: Two (2)
Job Purpose: To ensure the effectiveness of company’s risk management, controls and governance process.
Our client in the Energy Sector with operations in several countries is seeking to engage a self- driven; result- oriented PROGRAM COORDINATOR to be based in Nairobi, to assist in driving the company’s mission.
However, the job may involve a lot of traveling in and out of the country.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance as assigned by Management
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the group or country performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan
- Demonstrate insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical counsel to management in order to drive business results
- Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquiries for assigned functional areas
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making business and investment decisions
- Prepare plans of action for projects or other decisions based on financial analyses
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop plans, write ups, projections, analyses for new business opportunities or projects
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the oil industry and other relevant fields
Key Qualifications, Skills and Essential Attributes
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized institution
- CFA / CPA (K) / ACCA
- Financial modeling expertise a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Maturity, professionalism, and a high level of discretion
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can- do attitude
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Strong presence with ability to interact with senior leadership
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates to send their application to email@example.com by 5th July, 2015, clearly quoting the job title in email subject.