A small scale pharmacy in Nairobi that deals in dispensing of drugs to clients is looking for a;
- Dispense prescribed medications
- Provide advice for non-prescription medications
- Monitor medicines and other medical supplies levels and make prioritized orders as required.
- Take inventory and track medication and supply orders
- Keep records of all drug stocks ordered, dispensed medicines to clients and stocks remaining.
- Prepare and submit reports on daily sales and expenses.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients.
- High level of motivation, organization, honesty, commitment and professional responsibility
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Accurate and detail oriented
- At least a Diploma in Pharmacy but not necessarily enrolled.
- Experience in a similar position in a retail pharmacy.
- Strong negotiation and customer care skills
- Ability to diagnose medical conditions and prescribe appropriate treatment over the counter is a must.
- Must be computer literate.
- Should be available and ready to work immediately.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications, a detailed CV only indicating work experience, expected salary, daytime contacts and addresses of three professionally relevant referees to email@example.com with the subject line “PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST” by 5pm, Friday, 19 June 2015.