People and Development Administrative Officer
Our client, an international NGO in quality reproductive health care and family planning wishes to recruit a People and Development Administrative Officer to provide essential administration and HR functions thereby assisting in the smooth running of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of the orientation and induction programmes.
- Guidance management and support of a small team of receptionist, caretaker and cleaning staff ensuring high performance in regards to safety, efficiency and excellent customer service
- Assist in the provision of timely and effective technical assistance to line managers to support their effective people management.
- General office administration duties.
- Assist with the timely and accurate administration of staff benefits.
- Assist with equitable and efficient administration of staffing issues.
Skills & Abilities:
- Graduate in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Business Management or related field
- Qualifications to demonstrate training skills/knowledge desirable
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Kenyan Labor law essential.
- Knowledge of the non-for-profit sector is highly desirable
- Strong practical knowledge and understanding of HR practices, including staff relations issues and recruitment, demonstrated in an office of more than 250 staff, is essential.
- Excellent demonstrable IT skills including in the use of databases, MS Office suite and for the use of information management
- Good communication and organizational skills.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 5th June 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.